New in box biocube

  • Thread starter Thread starter fireman23
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

fireman23

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 2, 2012
Messages
842
Reaction score
7
Location
cookeville,tn
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am selling my coralife 29 gallon biocube setup. It is brand new still in box. Decided to go a different route. I'm asking 360.00 for coralife stand and bio cube. It is power compact lighting with slots for led bars. This has never seen water.
0408161757.jpg
0408161758.jpg
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 5.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new