• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

New in box Mitras LX7204

Item Price
320-420
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

uvaduthie

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 18, 2019
Messages
159
Reaction score
75
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have the following completely new in box lights available for sale. All were purchased about 2 years ago, and have been sitting in my closet unopened ever since. The lights are quite strong so i needed fewer than originally anticipated (and only now getting to cleaning things out). Discount available for purchase of multiple.

One Mitras LX7204 - $320 shipped
Three Mitras LX7206 - SOLD

20260517_160353.jpg
20260517_160724.jpg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new