• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

NEW(ISH) MAXSPECT ICV6 CONTROLLER

Item Price
120.00
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

FUNGI

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 2, 2023
Messages
3,370
Reaction score
3,085
Location
COMPTON CALIFORNIA
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Bought apprx: Jan 2024.
Upgraded my home wifi, so no longer connects (ICV6 requires 2.5g). Can't be bothered with buying a new router just for the controller.
Complete systems with power supply. Will ship: $120.00
 
Bought apprx: Jan 2024.
Upgraded my home wifi, so no longer connects (ICV6 requires 2.5g). Can't be bothered with buying a new router just for the controller.
Complete systems with power supply. Will ship: $120.00
i know this is old but any chance you still have this?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 32.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new