• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

New Kessil ap700

msreefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 3 new Kessil AP 700s In the box. The only trade I may consider would be for the new wifi Apex or a large aquarium, around 300 or so gallons, other than that, NO trades. One has been opened for inspection, never been used over a tank. I did power it on to look for literally less than 5 min. The other two still have factory seals in place unopened, new. $665 + shipping + pp.

Last edited:
OP
OP
M

msreefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You posting that must have meant some people thought it was 665 for three fixtures. LoL:D
You know it :rolleyes: after I replied and said each, the same person also said they can buy the fixtures new for that price ;Facepalm

Lovebay

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Would you take $600 for one? Are you interested in trading?

Daniel Elliott

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@msreefer first and foremost, absolute pleasure to deal with and makes the whole selling process easy. Package showed up quickly and packaged very well. Light came as described, brand new and not tampered with. Checked the light and works perfect. Highly recommend and would buy from again. Thank you!!!

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 8 5.9%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 3.7%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 7 5.1%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 110 80.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 4.4%
Back