New lid with custom cutouts for sca 50

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

LEOreefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey @ArtFully Acrylic I must applaud you guys on the beautiful lids you guys make! I placed an order over this past weekend and was wondering what the next step is? I needed some custom cutouts on my lid and have never done anything like this before. Also i have a 16" shadow reed overflow and am wondering if the lid will fit over it or does it need to be cut out around it ? Thanks again

VelasCorals

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you for the order! When it comes time to program your lid we will reach out and confirm dimensions and customizations.

ArtFully Acrylic

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@ArtFully Acrylic Over a month later and still nothing ? When can I expect to here from you about my lid ??? It’s been over 6 weeks

Hi Brian, we emailed you on 9/19 requesting info on your cutouts. We've resent this email in case you do not receive it. Also sending through PM now just in case. We just need to know cutout info on your overflow and light mount. You are on day 46 as of today so if you get us this info we can get you out this week. Thx.

OP
OP
LEOreefer

LEOreefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Brian, we emailed you on 9/19 requesting info on your cutouts. We've resent this email in case you do not receive it. Also sending through PM now just in case. We just need to know cutout info on your overflow and light mount. You are on day 46 as of today so if you get us this info we can get you out this week. Thx.
Thank you for getting back I never received the initial email but sent info over on the second email as well as pm’d you guys on here just to be sure you got it !

OP
OP
LEOreefer

LEOreefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lid came out great. I’m not great with a tape measure so I had to shave around the light mount by about half of an inch but that’s not there fault I gave them off measurements I’m am totally satisfied and it’s well worth the money spent! @Kinettik
FD78BF4F-0ADE-4025-AF81-5E3CA3DAB93F.jpeg

DB5989D7-36DF-4B0F-A306-AEB16B25D9D4.jpeg

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 53 39.8%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 28 21.1%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 48 36.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.0%
Back