• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

New Life Spectrum - Thera A Large Fish 2200gram Bag 3-3.5mm Sinking Pellets

Item Price
$60
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

cdnco2004

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been buying the 600G bags of size Regular pellets on Amazon for almost a year. A new seller started to sell the same on Amazon as well as other bag sizes as well as pellet sizes. The seller screwed up put the pick sticker for the 600G Regular on their bags of 2200g sized Large pellets and so all Amazon will ship is these large 2kg bags of size large pellets. I kept fighting with Amazon to try to fix their issues but I am now stuck with 3 2kg bags of the wrong size pellets. So i am putting them up for sell since the seller has them marked as no returns allowed. These bags sell for $75 on Amazon selling the bags for $60 each free shipping

Thera-A-Bag.jpg

Order from my Ebay link: http://www.ebay.com/itm/374995422794

Last edited:

Digitalfirex

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have been buying the 600G bags of size Regular pellets on Amazon for almost a year. A new seller started to sell the same on Amazon as well as other bag sizes as well as pellet sizes. The seller screwed up put the pick sticker for the 600G Regular on their bags of 2200g sized Large pellets and so all Amazon will ship is these large 2kg bags of size large pellets. I kept fighting with Amazon to try to fix their issues but I am now stuck with 3 2kg bags of the wrong size pellets. So i am putting them up for sell since the seller has them marked as no returns allowed. These bags sell for $75 on Amazon selling the bags for $60 each.

Thera-A-Bag.jpg

Order from my Ebay link: http://www.ebay.com/itm/374995422794
Do you have a picture of the pellet size?

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 21 13.2%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 6.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 23 14.5%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 92 57.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 11 6.9%
Back