New Links

poolkeeper1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hopefully there will be New Links set up on MTRC.org that will give members and the Public at large easy to use Links to R2R from our Club Site. There will be 2 seperate links for Members only and another to bring you to this Public viewing portion of our Forum. The other site will be for Paid members only and will have Club info that is not avaiable to the General Public.
We Hope to have this feature up and running This Weekend, But if not it will be very soon i promise
Bill:bigsmile:

OP
OP
poolkeeper1

poolkeeper1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hopefully there will be New Links set up on MTRC.org that will give members and the Public at large easy to use Links to R2R from our Club Site. There will be 2 seperate links for Members only and another to bring you to this Public viewing portion of our Forum. The other site will be for Paid members only and will have Club info that is not avaiable to the General Public.
We Hope to have this feature up and running This Weekend, But if not it will be very soon i promise
Bill:bigsmile:
As of today this will be the only place I will post any and all club Info from this day foward! Hope to see everyone made aware of this and have all our members here for all our club Activities.
Any questions you can PM me or E-Mail for additional Info
Thanks in advance
Bill MTRC Pres

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 120 58.5%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 62 30.2%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 74 36.1%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 34 16.6%
  • Other

Votes: 61 29.8%
Back