New LPS coral ID?

Capecoralsreef

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 10, 2021
Messages
8
Reaction score
18
Location
Cape coral
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Was at my local LFS, getting a fox face, and two sand snails, and they had this coral. I know I asked the name of it, but for the life of me cannot remember what it was. It was $100 and I knew it was lower flow, low to mid light, but I’ll be danged if I can remember the name.. it’s also more of a hot orange-pink and teal, but neither my orange or yellow filter is bringing the color through.

image.jpg image.jpg
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 5.0%
Free Phyto Promo
Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed
Shop Now Code: FREEPHYTO
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new