OP
C

Captain_Glass

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yesterday we saw Penny eating what we thought was her molt and it was and today she brought me out this present. It was pretty cool to get one of her raptoral appendages. I measured it at about 1.5 inches without extending it.

6284800E-285F-4719-8247-344157A21505.jpeg

OP
OP
C

Captain_Glass

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You should really upgrade your filtration nand dump the coral.
@Captain_Glass
Upgrades are coming right after the holidays as far as filtration and a couple other things but why dump the corals ? They are doing well and growing and she doesn’t mind them at all. Aside from that she has more than enough dens and hiding spots.

MSB123

Someone out there put something smart here.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Upgrades are coming right after the holidays as far as filtration and a couple other things but why dump the corals ? They are doing well and growing and she doesn’t mind them at all. Aside from that she has more than enough dens and hiding spots.
Shell Rot

OP
OP
C

Captain_Glass

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Shell Rot
Are you talking about shell rot due to light or water parameters ? And as far as filtration feel free to make suggestions I’m constantly looking at what I want to do as soon as the holidays are over and I’m not working and spending excess money on presents.

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 30 36.1%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 11 13.3%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 26 31.3%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 14 16.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.4%
Back