New Max Nano G2

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jup_adr
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Jup_adr

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 2, 2025
Messages
68
Reaction score
30
Location
monterey
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Setting up my second saltwater aquarium! Opted in with the Max Nano. Max nano owner any tips ticks I should know when it comes to setting it up or maximize the unit as a whole? I do plan on getting the NanoMat in the near future. Also I plan on adding a Nero 3 that I have laying around. Where should I place it ? Or is it necessary on this 20g cube ?
20250629_192925.png
 
Good luck with your new build!
 
I set up my Red Sea Max Nano G2 yesterday. Directions were pretty good. Took me a minute to figure out where to put the heater. I put it in the first compartment under the filter sock. Also where to put the ATO+ spout (same compartment for now). Otherwise, only tricky part was setting up the Reefbeat App. It just took a few tries to get connected before they timed out and I had to start over.
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 16 20.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 22 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 13.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new