New Member - 240 Reef underway

hi welcome to the reef going to love it here!!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun....
 
Welcome back to the hobby and welcome to Reef2Reef! I'm in love with your tank! I've been contemplating a lagoon for sometime now. Think I'm going to schedule and early xmas gift for September :) Awesome tank! I look forward to seeing the build thread!

giphy.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new