New member checking in

  • Thread starter Thread starter blufin
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

blufin

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 1, 2013
Messages
302
Reaction score
34
Location
West Palm Beach, Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey All,

I've just joined the forum after about 15 years in the hobby. I recently re-setup my 90g aquarium after having it dismantled for about a year. Previous tank was SPS dominated and this one will probably be the same. What can I say, I'm an acro freak. New setup has LED's on it custom made by the owner of a LFS. They are around 150 watts of LED's that equal 250x2 MH. Let's hope this setup is as successful as the last.
I look forward to learning from you guys and maybe sharing some of my own knowledge.

Charlie
 
Welcome, glad you joined and I'm excited to see how it comes along. And I'll have to agree with you on this one, go acro or go home!
 
Hello and welcome to R2R!

We appreciate your membership!

Thanks for joining and please make sure and post often!

19-1.gif
 
Welcome to R2R!! Can't wait to see pics!! Also, I look forward to hearing some of your thoughts on the hobby. I'm sure after 15 years you have some tips and tricks to share. :)
 
Hi Charlie! Welcome to R2R!!


Chasing the Dream Giver, not the dream! Tonya
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new