New member from florida

_d23bae74-30f2-4744-b3f2-5279e3a46bd4.jpeg
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef! I've been scuba diving a few times while on vacation in Mexico. If I lived in Florida I'd for sure get certified.
PXL_20240802_205351644.MP~2.jpg
Where abouts in Mexico. I’ve not done much diving outside of the keys.
 
Welcome to the crew!! I started my first reef in Atlanta. Best thing you can do is a ton of research. Plan your build from tank to equipment, and stocking. And do find yourself a reputable LFS. There were some good ones in ATL when i was there. I am sure the players have changed over the past 15 years though.
 
Welcome aboard, haven't had a Keys dive in a hot minute but great times. I have the Evo5 and just bought the 13.5 to move it up. The 5 will replace my 3 at the office. Great little tank.
 

Attachments

  • 20231021_142230.jpg
    20231021_142230.jpg
    290.7 KB · Views: 23

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 32.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 6 21.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new