New member from Grand Forks, ND

R0nald_J

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 29, 2020
Messages
17
Reaction score
74
Location
Grand Forks AFB
What state or country do you live in
North Dakota
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello I’m just getting my tank started. I’ve got a 90 Gal setup that has been fully cycled. I just replaced the sump for a larger one and I’m looking at adding some corals. I’ve had saltwater tanks for a while but finally getting ready for the next step. Looking forward to diving in head first and finally getting the tank I’ve been wanting.

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Thanks it is definitely a work in progress. My wife is super supportive and has allowed me take over the living room.
Nice! Now if you get rid of that sofa, you could get that 225gal in there...:)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 24.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 26.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 8 16.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 16.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 2 4.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new