New Member from Houston, Texas

  • Thread starter Thread starter ddr_phish
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ddr_phish

Coral Collector
View Badges
Joined
Mar 9, 2009
Messages
498
Reaction score
7
Location
Splendora, Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wanted to introduce myself, I've had a reef since Spring of 2005. During Hurricane Ike everything in the tank died and I let it re-cycle and started it back up immediately. I really hope to enjoy this forum, it already looks so much better (professional) than all others I've been too. Hopefully there is a shortage of child's play and snobby people on here :xd:


-Josh
 
Welcome. I love this site too. Have lurked for a while.
 
Welcome to R2R!!

We try and make everyone feel at home here. Kick your shoes off and stay awhile!
 
I told you that you'd like it here Josh. Welcome and trust me, you'll be here for a long while:bigsmile:.
 
Thanks guys, I'll definitely be stick around here (how about every day lol?). This site seems to be just what I've been looking for, and don't worry, I'll become a paid member soon. I want to help support a site as great as this.


-Josh
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new