New member from Ontario

  • Thread starter Thread starter belmaskin
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Ontario, Canada. After spending 2 hours outside tonight working on the tractor snow blower, I wish it California lol. Then again you would probably scoff at the snow we have on the ground. I saw you guys got her pretty good this winter. My wives from Bonne Bay and my daughter in laws from Pollard's Point btw.

My FOLKS got it pretty good this year... I moved to California. LOL!

I've been to Bonne Bay! I lived in St John's. It's a small world.
 
Welcome to R2R!! I'm also living in Ontario...California that is... Fun fact: Ontario, California was named after Ontario, Canada by George, William and Charles Chaffey who moved here from Canada to start a colony in California in 1882. :) I have been to Ontario, Canada several times as a tourist when I was living in Ohio. Had a lot of fun on those trips!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 29.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 9.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new