New member from Orting WA

AnemoneKing

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 4, 2013
Messages
5
Reaction score
18
Location
Orting WA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all I'm Bill (AnemoneKing) I was given that name from some reefers up here lol.. I have 6 RBTA, 2 GBTA & two R/GTBA & they range from 5" to my largest of 19" I have saved a few of them from dieing & that's how I got the name. I have two 100 gallon tanks & a few small ones lol... Well I'm looking forward to meeting you all :smile: Is there anyone from Washington on here ?
 
Hi Bill and WELCOME to R2R. I look forward to seeing pics of all those bad boys.
 
Welcome to R2R!

We appreciate your membership!

Thanks for joining and please make sure to post often!

19-1.gif
 
Happy New Year and welcome to Reef2Reef! I'm a fellow Washingtonian, over in Port Angeles.

If you haven't already done so you should enter in this months Membership Drive contest sponsored by The Alternative Reef! The winner will recieve an awesome hand made pillar valued at $250, just post a friendly hello in this thread to enter: https://www.reef2reef.com/forums/me...f2reef-membership-drive-give.html#post1172301

DSC_0003-21.jpg

DSC_0004-23.jpg
 
Welcome to R2R. Be sure to post some pics of those nems. They'll be a lot of droolers ;)
 
Hi Bill and Welcome to R2R Looking forward to seeing some pics!!


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
 
Welcome neighbor
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new