New member from Pittsburgh

BlakeWilson42

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 4, 2011
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
Pittsburgh, PA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone, just joined the forums, looks like a great place. I bought some corals off a local guy who recommended I join here, I'm glad he did. I'm pretty new to the hobby, only about 4 months. I always wanted SW tanks, finally got to the point I am patient enough(except waiting for corals to grow) to go through the process of setup and monitoring. I have a 10g nano reef and a 30g reef setup, thinking about trying to breed clowns in the 30. If anyone from Pittsburgh reads this and ever has any corals for sale in the area, feel free to PM me. As far as everyone else, I look forward to learning alot from all of you. Happy new year everyone!

Blake
 
Welcome, I'm not from Pittsburgh but wanted to say GO STEELERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef! I hope you enjoy it here. I think you'll find it a great place.
 
Hey everyone, just joined the forums, looks like a great place. I bought some corals off a local guy who recommended I join here, I'm glad he did. I'm pretty new to the hobby, only about 4 months. I always wanted SW tanks, finally got to the point I am patient enough(except waiting for corals to grow) to go through the process of setup and monitoring. I have a 10g nano reef and a 30g reef setup, thinking about trying to breed clowns in the 30. If anyone from Pittsburgh reads this and ever has any corals for sale in the area, feel free to PM me. As far as everyone else, I look forward to learning alot from all of you. Happy new year everyone!

Blake

Welcome. I am sure you'll find more than your looking for here. R2R has great information, deals and experts on anything reef related. Enjoy and have fun!

-Barry
 
Welcome to the addiction Blake, my tank is in need of an exterminator at the moment, but when I am done, I am sure I will have some frags available.
 
welcome to reef 2 reef, can't wait to see some pics, glad to have you aboard
 
Welcome to the best forum on the net. I'll be nice even if you are from Pittsburgh :wink: (I'm a Ravens fan).
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new