New member from the Bahamas

russell.dexter

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 26, 2021
Messages
88
Reaction score
58
Location
Nassau, Bahamas
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello guys,

Glad to be here.

Getting back into the reefing world with a Fluval Evo 5 gallon pico. Stock lighting with some zoas and GSP to start. 90% NSW changed every week.

I have tons of questions as the reefing world as changed a bit since I was here last, lol.

MTS already biting- maybe a fifteen gallon zoa garden coming soon?

Thanks for the welcome!

Dexter
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!! MTS is real!

Clownfish.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new