0   0   0
93F5ECFD-1F21-43B7-AE6B-7E29284675E9.jpeg

Dom

Full Time Reef Keeper
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the feed back. I'm on top of my water changes and I'm sucking up as much as a I can the Tang and Angels are helping out too lol. Only thing I noticed during all the work getting it back to it looking well again..

Once it is I will share some pictures

You should share pictures now so that we can appreciate the "before" and "after".

Last edited:

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246

Jimbhoy13

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R and the salty world Leon. Lots of knowledgeable and helpful people here who will support and advise you when needed.

You can get the UK banner here: Click Account then “Join User Group”, scroll to the bottom and click on “United Kingdom User Group‘’

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Everyone I've been on here a few months and the amount of info is unreal there's been lots you've helped me with without me having to ask so thank you all.

My tank is LPS only its 55 gallons I converted it from a freshwater drilled, sumped and added a weir. It's been running now since February and gone well "so far" apart from a algae boom whilst I was away. It it seems to be backing off now just annoyingly in the sand in little clumps.

Many Thanks Leon

Hi Leon and Welcome! Glad you joined.

Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID)

This might help you find people local to you:

This is a good reference book type online article I still review:

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 44 21.7%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 70 34.5%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 66 32.5%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 9.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.0%
Back