New member in Nj

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kreefer
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Kreefer

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 5, 2013
Messages
21
Reaction score
1
Location
NJ
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone, new member from NJ. I've been lurking in the shadows since I set up my first tank(55g) back in January of this year. I've had experience with FW in the past but generally new to SW. I've done lots of research and unfortunately learned some lessons the hard way but now have up 2 tanks a standard 55 gallon reef which is just in It's beginnings and a 40 breeder fish only which will be used as a sump in the near future. A tank upgrade to a 120 or so is in my plans for the near future.
 
Welcome to R2R!! Good to see another member from NJ!! :)
 
Always good to see Jersey in the house welcome aboard
 
Hello and welcome to R2R!

We appreciate your membership!

Thanks for joining and please make sure and post often!

19-1.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new