New member in Ohio!

  • Thread starter Thread starter ragekage
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Welcome home, you will love it here!

Keep us posted on your build with lots of pics! :)
 
20181203_190453.gif
 
Hello everyone!! I've been lurking here on and off for a few years. Recently bought a house and since I won't be moving every year am looking to finally start my own reef tank!

Look forward to all the advice and information shared on here. Currently looking at starting a 40gal AIO like the Nuvo Fusion, or getting a rimless cube and plumbing my own sump. Anyway, happy to be here!
Welcome! Where are you located? I'm in Cincinnati.
 
Welcome to R2R!!!!
Looking forward to your build thread that I know you can't wait to start so we can all share in your journey. A 40g AIO is a fine choice.
Share and like often!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 1 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new