New member.. long time reef keeper

  • Thread starter Thread starter Degener8
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Degener8

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 27, 2012
Messages
393
Reaction score
5
Location
Tenino, Wa
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all. I have been a member over at www.nano-reef for quite some time. I am branching out as far as the web goes.

I have been keeping reefs for a long time off and on. (about 15 years in total)
I still consider myself new to many aspects of the hobby but not a total newbie. I have made many mistakes in my time and learn from them as best one can.
I hope to be a benefit to this community as much as I hope to receive helpful answers to my questions also.

Thanks and cya around the forum.:tongue:
 
Welcome to R2R!
 
Welcome to R2R! :bigsmile:
 
Welcome to R2R! Be sure and start a tank thread!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 29.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 29.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 5 18.5%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new