New member moving over from freshwater.

RAFoster

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 23, 2026
Messages
3
Reaction score
13
What state or country do you live in
Wisconsin
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all, I've been lurking for a while trying to get an understanding of everything. So much great information here. Thanks to everyone sharing the knowledge and experience. I have a JBJ 45 aio in the beginning stages. Try to get a journal going or at least post up some pics eventually.
Rob
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Hey all, I've been lurking for a while trying to get an understanding of everything. So much great information here. Thanks to everyone sharing the knowledge and experience. I have a JBJ 45 aio in the beginning stages. Try to get a journal going or at least post up some pics eventually.
Rob

Hey all, I've been lurking for a while trying to get an understanding of everything. So much great information here. Thanks to everyone sharing the knowledge and experience. I have a JBJ 45 aio in the beginning stages. Try to get a journal going or at least post up some pics eventually.
Rob
https://www.reef2reef.com/ams/the-supreme-guide-to-setting-up-a-saltwater-reef-aquarium.84/
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
1A-You'll fit right in 2.jpg


My one piece of advice: Never, ever, EVER let you nitrate and phosphate sit at zero for an extended period of time. You may get dinos, which could be a disaster for you tank. I have known multiple people who decided to start their tank over as a result of getting an outbreak. Also, have fun!
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 17 21.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 23 28.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new