New member, Old Hobbyist

Been in the hobby awhile now, just now deciding to join Reef2Reef, been lurking for a long time! Check out my build thread for my 265 tank! At least I hope I did it right.
dang! adding the bow to the back was just genius!
cosmo kramer mind blown GIF
 
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here!!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun.... :)
 
Been in the hobby awhile now, just now deciding to join Reef2Reef, been lurking for a long time! Check out my build thread for my 265 tank! At least I hope I did it right.
Welcome!

whale GIF
 
Welcome to the REEF!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new