New member saying hi.

Chevelle5434

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 1, 2014
Messages
16
Reaction score
4
Location
St. Paul, MN
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, new to the forum been in the hobby for three years now. I am currently running a non reef ready 75 gallon DT with HOB psk-100h skimmer a modified aquaclear 100 made into a refuge. Two little fish reactor for gfo and dosing calcium and alk with brs dosers. I've been running maxspect razors for a year and a half.

I'm in the middle of a 120 RR corner over flow tank build. I can't wait to have a sump. HOB has been working just fine for three years but it's time for an upgrade.

I'm kinda outta room in the 75 I'm ready to have some room so I can start buying coral again!

Here are a few crappy ipad pictures.





 
Welcome to REEF2REEF! We're very glad you joined and hope that you will enjoy the forums, enter contest, start a tank thread, and just be a part of our family friendly community!

Start a new tank thread here: Member Tanks

Enter a FREE contest here: R2R Giveaway and Contest Forum

Thanks for joining and please make sure and post often!

19-1.gif
 
Welcome to R2R!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new