OP
AquaMax

AquaMax

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Gary and Welcome!

Glad you joined and thanks for photos - you are off to STRONG start! WOW - bet some experienced reefers wish they had a tank looking like yours already does!

Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. Like you, I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID)
Thank you Billldg and others. Yes. Im still figuring out site. Will start thread soon. Ty again

OP
OP
AquaMax

AquaMax

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
4 months and your tank looks like that?! That’s a very nice looking tank! Congrats. Did you have any issues with the first corals?
Thank you. Ummm. No. Not really. Took my time Started with softies. Ive lost a couple. Couldnt really say why. But everyone seems to be happy now and in there place. So. Fingers crossed. Just added those two acros. First ones. I think my little Tomni tang picked on them. But all settled now.

Supa

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you. Ummm. No. Not really. Took my time Started with softies. Ive lost a couple. Couldnt really say why. But everyone seems to be happy now and in there place. So. Fingers crossed. Just added those two acros. First ones. I think my little Tomni tang picked on them. But all settled now.
Nice ! Looks great. What are you dosing if you don’t mind me asking thanks

Just John

Valuable Member? Seriously?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Glad you are here!

1a-Welcome Aboard.gif

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 17.3%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 28 16.2%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 18.5%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 75 43.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.6%
Back