New member

  • Thread starter Thread starter Saltwater
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Saltwater

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 4, 2013
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Location
Shoreview, MN
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, I'm new to the forum. I've been in the hobby for almost a year now. still trying to learn to use this forum. LOL
 
Welcome to R2R!

We appreciate your membership!

Thanks for joining and please make sure to post often!

19-1.gif
 
Welcome to the site, and let us know if you have any questions. I'm shocked your screen name wasn't taken already.
 
Hi there!! And welcome to R2R!! Hope you enjoy your stay!
 
Welcome to R2R! Can't wait to hear about your tank and experiences!
 
Welcome to the forum! We'd love to see some pics of your tank...

-M&T
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 40.7%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new