New member

  • Thread starter Thread starter FragBuddy
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

FragBuddy

unregistered
View Badges
Joined
Feb 14, 2013
Messages
78
Reaction score
2
Location
Buffalo
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys, I'm Joe. I have a 120 gallon reef and a 20 gallon frag tank. Hoping to meet fellow reefers around upstate NY. Thanks.
 
Welcome to R2R!

We appreciate your membership!

Thanks for joining and please make sure to post often!

19-1.gif
 
Welcome Joe, I would love to see some pics of your 120.
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new