New member

  • Thread starter Thread starter ericta000
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ericta000

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 24, 2013
Messages
174
Reaction score
7
Location
Los Angeles
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
:neutral:Hello all. My name is Eric and I'm from so Cal. I been in sw reef for about a year now. I don't usually post anything just look around for answers I'm looking for. Maybe in few years when I get the tank my dream I will start a thread. Thanks for looking
 
Hi Eric!! Glad you decided to say hi!!


Tonya
 
Thank you all the for the warm welcome. I think me and my fish tank found a new home. Thanks again
 
Hi Eric welcome to R2R buddy!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 1 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new