New Member

1772009867858.gif

Glad to have you!
 
Good evening all,

I am new here and just introducing myself.

Been in the fish hobby for years but took a break several years ago, due to moving house and busy life put things on hold.

Currently just in the process of cycling my first marine aquarium.
Looking at the photos of other people's aquariums on here, they are absolutely fantastic.

I hope that I will be as successful as those people.

I am sure I will have a few questions along the way, so I just said I'd say hello.
1000123009.jpg
Bruce Willis Reaction GIF
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new