New member..

  • Thread starter Thread starter fchain
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

fchain

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 13, 2013
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
Location
Escondido, Ca
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello R2R, I'm new to the forum and wanted to introduce myself. I have been in the hobby for about a year now. I currently have a 29 biocube with some coral. The only upgrade I've done to my tank is added some ecoxotic stunner strips, a 453 nm and a 453/magenta. I was introduced to saltwater by a friend and have been addicted ever since. Here are some pictures of my tank..
ury8y7en.jpg

u2e4y3u9.jpg

uqanu3e5.jpg

equmezub.jpg

a6upazer.jpg

anyny2u8.jpg

yru6y5eg.jpg

ape6uveh.jpg
 
Hey welcome too reef2reef hope you have a great time man that is a very nice setup aha time to get a bigger tank lol!!:)


Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
 
Hello and welcome to R2R! Tank looks good!

We appreciate your membership.

Thanks for joining and please make sure and post often!

19-1.gif
 
Welcome to R2R!! The tank looks great!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 41.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 8.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new