New Member

jethridge

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 30, 2026
Messages
5
Reaction score
8
What state or country do you live in
South Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My hubby and I (MisterE) have the reef addiction! We have 90 gal mixed reef in den, 20 gal mixed nano in bedroom and soon once living room expansion is completed our 150 gal tank glass cages will be up. I'm always reading post but I never joined until now. Took me long enough!!
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 35.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new