new member

Reefer addickt

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 1, 2017
Messages
59
Reaction score
21
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hello all, my names Travis. I've been interested in reef keeping for about 5 years now, at one point I had 4 tanks going. I've recently moved into a new home and set up a jbj 45. Lovin it so far. I've never been on a reef forum so this is new to me, happy to be part of reef2reef, have a nice day!
 
Welcome to R2R Travis.
 
Travis, welcome to R2R and to your new reefing community.
 
Welcome to R2R Travis!
 
IMG_3461.JPG
IMG_3457.JPG
Thanks everyone! And here's a few pics
 
Here are my juicy fruit acans from Cherry Corals

image.jpg
 
Welcome to R2R Travis!

welcom.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 41 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 19 14.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new