New Member

  • Thread starter Thread starter djam
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

djam

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 2, 2012
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
Location
Irvine, CA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, I just joined. The last time I had salt water was back in 1990, now I have an 11g tank I set up in mid November. I've already decided to step up to a 30 next week. The tank sits on my desk at the office, definately a great way to spend your day working. This photo is after 1 week..

IMG072.jpg


The little hydrometer is now gone
 
Welcome to R2R! Thanks for joining! Keep us updated.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new