NEW MEMBER

Leonardo Dicaprio Calvin Candie GIF


Welcome!!!
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Welcome to R2R! The tank pictures look great. Re your possible dino problem, if you can provide current water parameters and a tank shot under white lights, it will be easier to help with the id.
 
my current water parameter is 1.023 ph - 8.0 Ammonia 8.0 nitrite - 0 nitrate - 0 but sometimes my ammonia reads 0
I will probably stop water changes for a bit and test this weekend from outside sources... I have a ppm low range Hana phosphate checker reads 0.01 ..,alk stays between 9.0 and 9.3 calcium around 420-30..I’ve had Dino’s before but different type
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 27.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.2%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new