New Member

GoTakeANap

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 24, 2012
Messages
1,269
Reaction score
315
Location
South Carolina
What state or country do you live in
South Carolina
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello all. New member from Orangeburg, S.C. Im 26 years old and happily married. Ive been into saltwater for 3 years now. Just wanted to stop by and introduce myself.
 
Hi, welcome to r2r!!! Glad to have you here!!! Can't wait to see your tanks!!!
 
19-1.gif


Welcome to R2R!

We appreciate your membership!

Thanks for joining and please make sure and post often!
 
Well, hello there!! And welcome to R2R!! The greatest place on earth!! ;)
 
Thank You Guys/Gals for the welcomes. BTW my name is David. I thought I was a member here. Ive been friends with R2R on facebook forever and I get discount/sale emails all the time. The only thing I can think of, maybe I bought something from R2R off ebay or a online store. Not sure but im here now. Thanks again for the welcomes.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new