New mertens

Lil top down of the Mertens tonight
IMG_5368.jpeg
 
Picked up 2 tiny gigs over the weekend. Going to document their progress here along with the Mertens. They are small maybe 2” across. One is in the Mertens tank under radions other is in the main tank under T5s.
IMG_5357.jpeg
IMG_5373.jpeg
 
Starting to reach XL size.
IMG_5646.jpeg

Small Gigs still doing well. Also got something new that I’m monitoring for a lil and will post once I know it’s stable and won’t need treatment.
IMG_5657.jpeg
 
Starting to reach XL size.
IMG_5646.jpeg

Small Gigs still doing well. Also got something new that I’m monitoring for a lil and will post once I know it’s stable and won’t need treatment.
IMG_5657.jpeg
That merten is getting huge!
 
Big Mert continues to do well. Anyone that has kept Mertensii know if it’s normal or common for the mouth to be not centered on the nem? The mouth seems to be way closer to one side which I’ve never seen with a carpet.
IMG_5859.jpeg
 
Hard to do it justice in photos but this thing is getting enormous. Lucky clowns, they are obsessed with it
IMG_6200.jpeg
IMG_6197.jpeg
IMG_6204.jpeg
 
Hard to do it justice in photos but this thing is getting enormous. Lucky clowns, they are obsessed with it
IMG_6200.jpeg
IMG_6197.jpeg
IMG_6204.jpeg

That’s a lot of high end real estate for those clowns! :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 34.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 52.2%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 30.4%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new