New Mexican Turbo acting funny

sammiches

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 20, 2021
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Location
Boston
What state or country do you live in
Massachusetts
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just got a mexican turbo today and when I first took it out of the bag and put it on the sand it got really active then a few minutes later flipped itself over. After that I stuck it next to the glass so it can stick to something it likes, but instead just pulsed every once in a while. A few minutes ago it looked like it tried to get up again but shrunk back in. I am wondering if it just doesn’t like the sand since I can see it was trying to stay off of it when getting back off and has a bunch of sand stuck on it’s foot. Video from 15 minutes after put in and when I tried to put it next to glass
 
Can't see the video, but if you just added him, give him a few days.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 5 35.7%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 21.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new