New Mix Reef Tank Build

Hson

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 23, 2019
Messages
4
Reaction score
5
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just started a new mix reef
A custom acrylic tank 48x18x34 (WxHxD).
I built the stand using 2"x 4" pressure treated lumber
All of the rocks used were in my other tanks sump for 6 months before starting this tank.
After the tank was up and running for a month, I added some frags from my other tanks.
20200623_170005.jpg
20200623_165829.jpg
20200601_173042.jpg
20200602_181608.jpg
 
4 month update;
added another AI Nero 5 and 2 Orphek or3 blue plus as supplemental light.
Also started dosing the DIY all-for-reef two months ago and seen pretty good growth
20200930_185008.jpg
 
1 Year update:
I've notice a big growth spurt after the 8th month, I guess it's a sign of tank maturity.
I've also started to dose the DIY All-for-reef, Amino (1/4 recommended amount twice a week), and reefroid (1/4 recommended amount twice a week)
20210412_221822.jpg
20210412_221826.jpg
20210416_212529.jpg
20210416_212518.jpg
20210412_221905.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new