New MP10 won't cycle through reef crest mode speeds

  • Thread starter Thread starter slojmn
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

slojmn

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 16, 2009
Messages
1,746
Reaction score
485
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just got a brand new MP10 to replace an old one that was on its last legs. I installed and put it into Reef Crest mode, the 2 LED lights are on indicating it is in reef crest mode vs. lagoon mode, and then it just stays there. I set the speed at the 6th indicator light. the lights jump back to the first 2 LED indicator lights and sits there. it won't cycle through its increasing and decreasing speeds as all of my others VorTechs run through in Reef Crest mode. I did a reset twice and got back to the green mode and started over. Same thing, just stuck on those first 2 LED indicator lights in Reef Crest Mode. Any help would be great. I have never had this happen, I've had a number of VorTechs and they all run on Reef Crest mode. Quite perplexing.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new