New Nano LEDs!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Elusive

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The fans were updated with our latest shipment, we were out of stock for a bit for this reason. Our first shipment was smaller so there aren't too many lights out there with potentially noisy fans. If you do experience fan noise just reach out to us and we'll get it fixed asap.

How quiet is the new version? I recently picked one up and its louder than my filter? its constantly ramping up and down too, like every minute. Not sure what to expect as these are my first LEDS, its a great value and I love the LEDS compared to my old power compacts! (recently got back into the hobby after about 10 years) but they do seem loud, Is it possible you guys are still sending these older versions out?

OP
OP
Reef Breeders

Reef Breeders

ReefBreeders.com
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How quiet is the new version? I recently picked one up and its louder than my filter? its constantly ramping up and down too, like every minute. Not sure what to expect as these are my first LEDS, its a great value and I love the LEDS compared to my old power compacts! (recently got back into the hobby after about 10 years) but they do seem loud, Is it possible you guys are still sending these older versions out?
What's your order number? We haven't had the old one since maybe last year.

Elusive

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What's your order number? We haven't had the old one since maybe last year.

Honestly don't think it's worth the hassle sending these back. Was just wondering what I could compare the fan noise to. Ive noticed it actually gets louder throughout my mid-day max of around 25/25/10. During the ramp-up and down it isnt nearly as loud.

Back