New nano; soon to be reef tank!

Ahora0803

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just started a 20 gallon (long) reef tank. The tank has been cycling for almost 3 weeks now. I've pieced each component piece by piece together for the tank. I have 35 pounds of live rock. I used to live sand. I have a 30 gallon aqua clear strap on the back filter, the filter has about four or 5 pounds of live rock in the back of the filters well. Three days ago I introduced to party clown fish who are doing great in their new home. I have 150w heater. I have a 24 to 36 inch LED ramp timer pro made by current LED lighting system(which I'm having trouble programming). I like to 20 gallon long tank I placed it under my TV so during commercials I have a much better view. I plan on starting at in corals after month to month and a half of cycle. But first I have to get my lighting schedule program which I'm having trouble doing. I'll attach some pictures of my tank let me know what you think always want to hear comments questions concerns advice I love to hear it!!!!

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Making themselves at home: Have you intentionally done anything in your aquarium to enhance the natural behavior of your fish?

• I planned my tank to encourage natural fish behavior.

Votes: 19 25.3%
  • I did some things to encourage natural fish behavior.

Votes: 26 34.7%
  • Anything that encourages natural fish behavior was a byproduct of the aquascaping.

Votes: 16 21.3%
  • I did not do anything to encourage natural fish behavior.

Votes: 11 14.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 4.0%
Back