NEW NEPTUNIAN CUBE M90 BUILD

Hello All!
I am (finally) getting back into this wonderful hobby after several years away! And this time, I have decided to do it big (for me at least). I have set up a an M90 Neptunian Cube. Anyone with experience with these, feel free to hit me up! Tips, tricks, do's and don'ts etc etc.

Cheers!
welcome back.
 
xlwr.jpg
 
A belated welcome to the R2R community
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new