New nobbie alert

Water is now in the tank (still clearing up), I bought pre-mixed water from a Aquarium shop to start with untill I get my Rodi / water hose and so on Set up .
Hi Guys, i am new here
My name is Hugo Santos and I live in London, UK

I always had tropical fish tanks (around 200LT to 300Lt)
the most recent tank that I have is a Round tank with about 150Lt capacity .
I have now started to 'convert' it to start my jorney into salt water tank (fisrt time)

the base of the tank didnt have access so I have open it up and created a base for storage so I can put my filter and ups in. pics attached (still under construction)

I modified the base and the tank itself, as originaly it had a small limited filtration system ( small internal pump that would go to 2x filter boxes under the top aquarium cover)

So far I have a canister filter with UV light , wave maker, I also bought another small filtration system that I am going to install with the other bigger filter (
All Pond Solutions EF External Filter Booster Supplimentary Canister, 1.2 Litre
Have some dead coral , ornaments and so on.

my goal is to start 'small' , clown fish as they are hardy fish.
Ill have a read in the forum for any information that I might need before I ask anything :)

Cheers Guys


tank base.JPG tank tropical.JPG tank.JPG

aquarium 1sd day water.jpg
 
sweet tank would make a great seahorse habitat
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new