New NYC nano reefer

Hi everyone! I’m new to the reef tank community and currently getting ready to set up my first tank! I grew up with freshwater tanks but decided to make the switch to a reef tank because I find it so much more interesting! I’ve been deep diving on YouTube and here for the last few months so I can have some knowledge or at least know where to find the info I need! I’ll make a new build thread when I start assembling!
Welcome to R2R!
 
Welcome! I can't wait to see what you come up with!

Since you'll just be over the Hudson from it, you should think about attending the Reef-A-Palooze reef show in Seacaucus, NJ, in June! The R2R team and tons of other coral, fish, and equipment vendors will be set up there! It could be a great way to get your hands on some goodies for your tank as you get to avoid shipping fees/issues and get to see what your purchasing in person. :)
I already have my ticket!! Any other local stores that are reliable?
 
I already have my ticket!! Any other local stores that are reliable?
Awesome, make sure to swing by the R2R booth for some free goodies!

And I'm not sure. We travel to that show, but I'm from GA and not too familiar with local stores up that way. :thinking-face:
 
Welcome to R2R and the salty world Johnny. Take things slowly. Lots of knowledgeable and helpful people here who will support and advise you when needed.
background.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new