New office tank..which one should it be?!

Which size should our next office tank be?

• Total voters

Waterbox Aquariums

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone! We want to set up another WaterBox at our office. Right now we have our 135.4 white set up as a mixed reef with mostly softies and a few LPS and running the Current LOOP system. We want you guys to help us decide what to do with our next one :)

What size? What color? What lighting? Substrate? All ideas wanted!

What would YOU like to see us do a build on?

ChiCity

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hey everyone! We want to set up another WaterBox at our office. Right now we have our 135.4 white set up as a mixed reef with mostly softies and a few LPS and running the Current LOOP system. We want you guys to help us decide what to do with our next one :)

What size? What color? What lighting? Substrate? All ideas wanted!

What would YOU like to see us do a build on?

NPS/Filter Feeders Tank

Do it!

jsker

Reefing is all about the adventure
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
100 black
pacific sun t5's
1 inch of black sand
floating island
chalices on the bottom and arcos on top.

kdino

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would like to see the 75 done, full SPS with t-5 led hybrid setup. All white! BTW just ordered my 10g AIO for my new office space, man i cannot wait for it to come in and set it up. Hoping this is the beginning of a beautiful relationship with waterbox and myself. wink wink!

Second runner up would be same size tank, but Highend bubbletips and designer clowns

third... small tank, the 40 perhaps, and just do rock flower nems. How cool and colorful would that be!?!?!

OP
OP
Waterbox Aquariums

Waterbox Aquariums

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would like to see the 75 done, full SPS with t-5 led hybrid setup. All white! BTW just ordered my 10g AIO for my new office space, man i cannot wait for it to come in and set it up. Hoping this is the beginning of a beautiful relationship with waterbox and myself. wink wink!

Second runner up would be same size tank, but Highend bubbletips and designer clowns

third... small tank, the 40 perhaps, and just do rock flower nems. How cool and colorful would that be!?!?!

Great ideas! So many options to choose from, I have no idea how we will ever decide. Glad to hear your getting your 10 gallon, yay! Post up pictures as you get it going and stocked. What are you going to do in it?

kdino

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great ideas! So many options to choose from, I have no idea how we will ever decide. Glad to hear your getting your 10 gallon, yay! Post up pictures as you get it going and stocked. What are you going to do in it?

Thanks! actually just came home to it yesterday, did an overnight leak test and brought it into the office today. Just have to pick up a stand this evening and I can begin. Its an upgrade from a standard 5.5 gallon rock flower garden with SPS up top. Right now sitting on 10 RFA adults and about equal amount of babies that are about the size of a dime or so. Gotta love active spawners! The double the water volume from my the 5.5 will do wonders and I cant wait. It'll be wet in not time. Pics to come

As a side note, top notch construction! Like super nice!! Beveled edge glass and perfect silicone seams. Cant wait til we move next year and I put one of your big tanks in my new house...im thinking either the 75 or 100 system.

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 73 51.8%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 72 51.1%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 36 25.5%
  • None.

Votes: 31 22.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.4%
Back