New pickup!! Saweet!

sf_ramsden

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
May 14, 2007
Messages
1,115
Reaction score
1
Location
Buffalo, NY
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey, just wanted to share one of my many new pickups today... No name for this one that I know of, but if there is let me know! This was one of the many things the LFS got in today

DSCN2411.jpg
 
Last edited:
Oh man I love that!!!
 
Some more I got today, but these were from a local reefer I met up with at the LFS... If you have any clue what they may be please LMK ( I will put what I believe I got them as)...

Orange Monti Digi (Looks red in the picture, cannot capture true color)

DSCN2421.jpg


Pink Monti Digi

DSCN2379.jpg


The rest I have no idea - Sorry shots aren't all that good either yet, was in a hurry...

DSCN2386.jpg


DSCN2431.jpg


DSCN2400.jpg


Have some others too, just didn't like the pictures I had of 'em
 
Green w/ red polyps... yes sir! It was a great pickup I thought! Sort of like a sunrise monti digi maybe? We will see.... I believe it came from saluwusi or something like that...
 
Also, here is a list of what I got form the local reefer, so maybe you could put some ID's to the pictures?

ORA Blue Tort (mounted on a piece of LR rubble)
Orange Monti Digi
Pink Monti Digi
Green w/ Purple rim Monti Cap
Green w/ blue tip stag
Yellow granulosa
Blue Stag
 
Man, I have got to move someplace where people have great stuff like this! Awesome pickup.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 5 35.7%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 21.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new