New Pics from Old Camera! SUPER Image intense!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Stixbaraca
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Stixbaraca

Zoanthid Pimp
View Badges
Joined
Jul 8, 2006
Messages
1,223
Reaction score
7
Location
Conshohocken
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
P3030025.jpg

P3030034.jpg

P3030027.jpg

P3030028.jpg
 
This is the multi shades of Purple and white Lord I got for free from a friend that I mentioned a little while back!!! I hope you enjoyed all my pics here!!


P3030045.jpg
 
awesome, digging those geddons. Thats a very nice colony of neon greens you got there too
 
Thanks guys...msman my colony of neon greens is so massive now it is crazy! They were the first zoo morph I got close to 3 years ago...and only fragged once!
 
very nice Steve.. some of them looked familiar.. :)

keep 'em coming man... gotta love them Armageddons... :D
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 41 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 19 14.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new