new portland area coral/fish farm and online store!! also picture of my clowns and nem at end.

CoralCompany

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Coral Company is a new portland area coral and fresh water/marine fish farm and online store. We will start doing hand to hand delivery in the portland area and drop the link to our online store on NOV 23 2023 at 11:59 PM. At Coral Company we in house farm, frag then ship with care which makes us abel to consistentaly supply you with reasonable prices and quality. We also have a ever growing selection of both fresh water and marine fish and inverts. Most of our fish are in house hatched and raised with the exeption of the few that will be found in the WYSIWYG (what you see is what you get) at a low price and most times only one in stock.
Our Coral Company online store link will be posted on our official company facebook page linked below also a picture of our clown pair with there anemone.
Coral Company
Coral Company logo .png
IMG_1465.jpeg

therootcause

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Let's see some photos of the fish farm. What fish have you successfully bred?

OP
OP
CoralCompany

CoralCompany

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Let's see some photos of the fish farm. What fish have you successfully bred?

iv just started iv had succsess with corydoras and noecaridina shrimp. on the salt water side i am focusing on coral and my mocha clown pair that are bonded and reaching sexual maturity. as of Nov 23 we will have a smaller but ever growing selection on our website beacuse we have little funding but id be happy to show you some of our fish and corals you will be able to find on the website. you can also follow our facebook page Coral Company for more pictures and frequent updates.

Attachments

• IMG_1393.jpeg
    IMG_1393.jpeg
    236.6 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_1403.jpeg
    IMG_1403.jpeg
    144 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_1193.jpeg
    IMG_1193.jpeg
    196.4 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_1406.jpeg
    IMG_1406.jpeg
    166.3 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_1502.jpeg
    IMG_1502.jpeg
    156.5 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_1399.jpeg
    IMG_1399.jpeg
    188 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_1465.jpeg
    IMG_1465.jpeg
    152.9 KB · Views: 24

therootcause

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good luck with your small business. If your online sales are local pickup only then it won't be a problem but you will take losses by shipping corals and fish. Refunds and shipping costs will decimate any profits. Since you have not posted coral flats full of coral and anemones I'll assume that your inventory is currently displayed in the photos above. I found it most beneficial to sell corals in "LOTS" of 20 or 30 rather than individually. You live in a populated area and could "wholesale" corals to retailers or vendors who sell at swaps . Here's my current $200 lot that will go to someone who can resell at their shop.
1698671671994.png

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 24 14.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 6.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 23 13.9%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 95 57.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 11 6.7%
Back